December is usually the time I replenish my makeup. Luckily, I was invited to the relaunching of SM Beauty Store in SM Makati a few weeks back. I was able to buy a few lipsticks from L'Oreal and Revlon.
|L'Oreal Color Riche Rose Bud (F401) Php 625|
The lipstick glides really well on my lips even without the help of a lip balm. I am very happy and satisfied with it because after wearing it for a few hours, my lips were not dry and it didn't chap too.
What I like about L'Oreal Color Riche Rose Bud:
- Pigmented color- You can achieve the color with one swipe
- Nice packaging- I love anything GOLD!
What I don't like about L'Oreal Color Riche Rose Bud:
- Lacks the staying power; Needs reapplication which is a task I hate ; (
- Easily transfers from my lips to cup
|Top right: L'Oreal Color Riche Rose Bud; Left: Etude House Play 101 Pencil #19; Right: Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 220 Showy Flamboyante (review soon)|
Face of the Day:
- Face-Jane Iredale The Skin Care Makeup Starter Kit in Light
- Lips-L'Oreal Rose Bud (F401)
- Eyebrow- Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow 112R
L'Oreal Color Riche in Rose Bud looks great under natural lighting as seen in the last photo. I love it!
Oh, I have recently replenished my makeup. I can't wait to share what I bought during the relaunched at SM Makati Beauty Section. Read my review on:
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 220 Showy Flamboyante Php 575
- Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation Firming and Anti-Wrinkle in Natural Light Ochre O20 for Php 2,350
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +