I know you have heard of ombre hair but how about ombre lips? Ombre means "fade". Ombre lips is a gradation of colors from light to dark to create fuller lips.
Ombre lips tutorial:
- Prepare your lips by exfoliating and moisturizing it
- For longer lasting effect, dab a powder foundation before applying the lip colors
- Start with your favorite lipstick at the center
- Outline your lips with a lip pencil
- Blend by putting your lips together
- Add a gloss in the center for 'fuller lips' effect
Makeup products you need for Ombre Lips:
- Lip pencil
|ombre lips look #1|
For this first look, I used two lip pencils (Etude House #13 & #19) instead of lipstick and a lip pencil, and a shimmer/gloss (Hello Kitty).
|ombre lips look #2|
For look #2 , I just interchanged the colors of the outline and the lip color. The colors turned out more vibrant and more visible.
Which look would you choose?
|ombre lips look #3|
I hope you learned a thing or two today. Watch out for more online tutorials, tips and tricks. Thank you for visiting my blog.
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +