A day before Valentine's Day, I had my hair chopped off into shoulder length. For a change, no layers were added for volume, just one length. I had to say goodbye to at least 5 inches of hair that day.
|Oh, hello there Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring! We meet again ; )|
After the hair cut, I noticed that my original hair color is visible especially on the roots. As soon as I got home, I rummaged through my closet, thankfully, I was able to find this box of Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown (BR 08) hidden in my cabinet.
|What's inside |
Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring Php 378:
- Instruction Manual in Korean- illustration was helpful
- Oxidizing Developer
- Silky Perfumed Treatment
- Plastic cover to protect clothing from color
- A pair of gloves
How to apply Etude House Hot style Bubble Hair Coloring:
- Mix Colorant (sachet) in Oxidizing Developer (pump dispenser)
- To mix, slowly tilt pump dispenser bottle from side to side
- Pump to dispense foam on hands (with gloves on)
- Start with the roots of hair
- Massage gently
- Completely cover hair with bubbles
- Wait for 40 minutes (I waited for 1 1/2 hour but that's just me haha)
- Rinse foam with lukewarm water (do not shampoo)
- Massage hair with Silky Perfumed Treatment
- Leave for 5 minutes and rinse
For more tips and tricks with Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring, visit my other entry using the same brand but in different color (Red Wine) here.
|Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring in Natural Brown (BR 08)|
I am ready to face the Chinese new year with new hairstyle, new look and new hair color! What hairstyle changes are you willing to take this new year?
Visit my other Etude House entries:
- Play 101 Pencil #13
- Play 101 Pencil #19
- Sparkling Toc!s Bubble Pack
- Hot Style Bubble Hair Coloring Wine Red #4
For more information, visit Etude House Philippines. Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook and Follow on Twitter (@etudehousegirl) and Instagram (@etudehousephilippines) for more updates and promos.
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +