As a blogger, I have been receiving a lot of queries about what I wrote on my blog. As much as possible, I try to answer all of them the best that I can. Please understand that sometimes I get caught up with deadlines from sponsors and I could not give in to requests immediately.
This particular email from Maple was sent in November 2014. I was not able to take photos when I took the Kipling Super City Bag with us on our trip to Singapore last December 2014. It was only during our recent trip to Hong Kong that I was finally able to take some photos of it including all the baby essentials.
Hello Mrs Martinez :)
I read your blog about the Kipling Super City Bag and was interested to see that you also use it as a diaper bag. I couldn't find any video/reviews on this bag so I'm hoping you have some photos or video of how you would pack it as a diaper bag? Much appreciated. :)
Kipling Super City Bag has been with me in all my travels. It is a very versatile bag and you are right, I mainly use it as a diaper bag.
Here's how I arrange my daughter's extra clothes, milk bottles, diapers, and other baby essentials inside Kipling Super City Bag...
|Kipling Super City Bag SN in Dazz Grey PhP 11,500|
Kipling Super City has 3 Compartments:
- 1 zippered inner pocket
- 2 ball pen holders
- 1 cellphone holder
- 1 key ring
What's inside the Front Compartment:
- Baby wipes, alcohol, Dengue Fever care pack goes in the zippered pocket
- Toothbrush toothpaste goes in the cellphone holder
- 1 padded laptop compartment with velcro strap
- 2 padded pockets with velcro closure
- 1 water bottle holder
What's inside the main compartment:
- extra clothes for my daughter and I goes in the laptop compartment with velcro strap
- Digital thermometer, cloth wipe, bib, extra 4 oz. bottle and Paracetamol bottle goes in padded pockets with velcro closure
- 8 oz. water bottle fits perfectly well in the water bottle holder
- Milk container goes at the center of the compartment
- 1 zipper inner pocket
What's inside the back compartment:
- For easy reach, I placed all her extra diapers at the back compartment
|The Mommy Hook|
I used 2 pieces of The Mommy Hook to securely attached Kipling Super City Bag to our Britax Stroller.
|Kipling Super City Bag attached on our Britax stroller|
Sorry for the delayed response. I hope I answered your question, Maple!
For more questions about my other entries, please do not hesitate to contact me at xoxomrsmartinez(at)gmail.com.
Thanks and have a great day!
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +