Today is a little less busy day for me. I already drop off my daughter to school, ate breakfast, read the newspaper, and finally, a little me-time before I pick up my daughter from school.
Anyway, I like to share another tried-and-tested recipe in our household called Cream of Shitake Mushroom Soup. It is so easy to prepare and the ingredients can all be bought in your friendly neighborhood grocery store.
Cream of Shitake Mushroom Soup Ingredients:
- 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can of Magnolia Purefresh Natural Cow's Milk
- 2 to 3 pieces of Shitake Mushrooms diced
1. Empty 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup in a sauce pan
2. Using the empty can of Campbell's, fill it with Magnolia Purefresh Natural Cow's Milk
Tip: You can substitute milk with water
4. Add diced Shitake Mushroom
5. Constantly stir in low heat
Tip: If you are on a budget, you can substitute Shitake Mushroom with Button Mushroom
6. Wait until it boils then serve while still hot
7. Best when paired with rice
This serves 2-3 persons.
My daughter almost always empties her bowl when mushroom soup is on the menu. I am happy to share that she loves my version of cream of mushroom soup, her appetite is improving and she is not a "picky eater" anymore.
For more #CookWithMrsMartinezRecipes and tips, check out my other entries here.
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +