Chantaco is a legendary golf course located in Saint-Jean-de-Luz in France. This historic club set in the heart of the Basque country is said to be said to be the golf-course favoured by Rene Lacoste and his wife, and the inspiration behind the new collection- Lacoste Chantaco.
The Chantaco Bag - A New Classic
|Lacoste Chantaco Zip Crossover Bag in Coated Split Cow Leather Php 7, 750|
Featuring the signature Petit Pique leather with a texture evocative of a golf ball, the bags and small leather goods in the Chantaco Collection boast the universal chic of modern classics. A distinctive leather and sophisticated tones highlight its timeless yet contemporary design.
|Lacoste Chantaco Dust Bag|
|Zipper Pull with LACOSTE debossed on both side|
The word "Lacoste" and its crocodile logo were debossed on a tag found inside of the first compartment. It has the same color as the rest of the bag.
Trivia: Did you know that Rene Lacoste was nicknamed "the Crocodile" by fans because of his tenacity on the tennis court?
Chantaco Crossover Bag Up-Close
This 3-compartment bag features:
- Coated Split Cow Leather
- Even stitching, no loose thread
- Detachable straps with Lacoste debossed on each gold lock
- Gold metal buckle
- Care card
Lacoste Chantaco Bag Care Instructions:
- Do not wash
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean
- Do not tumble dry
- Keep bag out of extreme sun, rain, and moisture to avoid damage
- The main material (except leather) used for the bag is protected with a stain-proof tretment
- In case of soiling, spot clean with warm water and alcohol-free mild detergent
- For leather, rub delicately with a fabric and a clear or cream leather cleaner
- Should it become wet, remove the water immediately and let the leather dry naturally
What I love about my new Lacoste Chantaco Crossover Bag in Leather:
- Very versatile- can be carried over the shoulder or slung across the body
- Structured and lightweight
- Zip enclosure
- Elegant, stylish, attractive color and design
- Perfect everyday bag
Personalized Lacoste Chantaco
Gilding covers a number of decorative techniques for applying fine gold leaf or powder to solid surfaces to give a thin coating of gold.
You can see the gilding mark at the back of the flap.
Snap used has "PRYM" and "ITALY" stamped on it.
Prada | CDG Play | Zara | Lacoste Chantaco | Ipanema
Curious on how to spot a fake Lacoste? Read here.
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +