Did you know that there is dessert for the skin? It is called The Cream Factory. It is made from real goat's milk from the Netherlands. What makes it more special is the use of 100% Active Botanicals Extracts- not essences in all its products.
Earlier this month, I received two samples- a Bath Cream and a Scrub-in-a-Tub from Because, Inc., the company that brought The Cream Factory to the Philippines.
What's inside every bottle of The Cream Factory? Real Netherlands Goat's Milk!
|The Cream Factory Bath Cream Goat's Milk & Cinnamon set of 3 for only PhP 799|
Among the variants presented, I really like the scent of Goat's Milk & Cinnamon. The scent is so addicting. It also reminded of Christmas!
The bath cream helps moisturize, refresh and purify the skin. It is free of phthalates, formaldehyde, mineral oils and parabens. All products are not tested on animals.
After bathing, your skin will feel moisturized and you will smell good all day!
Other variants available are Goat’s Milk & Almond: The Detoxifying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Jojoba: The Clarifying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Yogurt: The Soothing Soap, Goat’s Milk & Seaweed: The Revitalizing Soap, Goat’s Milk & Cinnamon: The Purifying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Avocado: The Radiating Soap, Goat’s Milk & Acai Berry: The Age-Defying Soap, Goat’s Milk & Witch Hazel: The Rejuvenating Soap and Goat’s Milk & Honey: The Germ Killing Soap.
Also available in 768ml full size bottles for only PhP 699.
|The Cream Factory Scrub-in-a-tub Goat's Milk & Seaweed|
Okay, this stuff smells so good there's a "Don't try to eat this stuff" warning written across the tub lol
For people like DH who loves to go to spa and have a body scrub, this Scrub-in-a-Tub is your best bet. It deeply exfoliates your skin with a blend of nourishing Goat's Milk from the Netherlands and rock salt crystals. The Seaweed helps revitalize and invigorate to energize you throughout the day.
Directions for use:
- Scoop out as much product as you want
- Scrub and rub
- Rinse off with water
You can order The Cream Factory products at http://www.pormada.com: Bath Creams (768ml) at P699, The Bundle Pack of 3 (221ml each) for only P799 while Scrub-in-a-tubs are P599.
Want to enter in a giveaway? The Cream Factory facebook Fan page is giving away 1-Year Supply Of The Cream Factory!
Join The Power of a Thousand now!
1. Purchase at least Php 1,000 worth of The Cream Factory products in a single receipt in any Watson’s outlet near you.
2. Post a picture of your purchase with the receipt on your Facebook page and tag @thecreamfactory and @watsonsph with hashtags #powerofathousand #bathrevolution #ilovetcf #dessertfortheskin
3. Once The Cream Factory have received 1,000 posts from at least 1,000 unique customers, who have each bought Php 1,000 worth of products from Watsons, the raffle contest will be activated.
4. We will choose 20 entries that have the most likes, comments and shares on FB, Instagram and Twitter. The top 20 will constitute the pool for raffle.
5. One winner will receive one-year’s worth of The Cream Factory Products. The remaining nineteen (19) will each receive a gift pack worth Php 2,500.
6. Promo ends on December 31, 2014.
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the company nor am I hosting this giveaway. I am merely sharing it to you.
|Saforelle 100ml PhP 159.75|
And lastly, Saforelle, a gentle cleansing care for body and intimate hygiene formulated and manufactured in France is now here in the Philippines. It is soap-free, paraben-free. Its mild alkaline pH formula with BURDOCK gently cleanse without irritating sensitive skin. It is recommended for daily use. Oh, it has a lavender scent so you can be assured that not only you can feel good down there but also smell good ; )
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +