This Domestic Diva is back! I am sharing my latest recipe called Bihon Guisado. Since I only cook for three people (including myself), I have so many leftover food in the fridge. When that happens, the default dish the next day would be Bihon. It's so easy to prepare and cook. Check it out!
Bihon Guisado Ingredients
|Bihon Guisado ingredients|
- 1 pack Bihon
- 4 pcs. Lobster Balls (sliced into 4)
- 4 pcs. Octopus Balls (sliced into 4)
- 6 pcs. Shrimps (peeled cut into smaller pieces)
- 2 pcs. Carrots (julienned)
- 1 pc. Chayote (julienned)
- 1 whole Cabbage (sliced)
- Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Flavored Sauce
|leftover pork giniling & pork chop|
- Pork Giniling with carrots and potatoes
- Pork Chop (separate fat from meat; sliced meat into smaller bite-size pieces)
1. Heat pan
2. Chop the pork chop's fat into smaller pieces
3. Use that fatty part instead of cooking oil
4. Add shrimp
5. Add pork chop
6. Add pork giniling with carrots and potatoes
7. Add lobster & octopus balls
8. Add carrots and chayote
8. Add cabbage
Tip: If there are far too many ingredients in the wok, a separate container may be needed to separate half of the ingredients that's already cooked. You can slowly add these ingredients back into the wok after you put in the bihon.
9. Add Bihon to the mix
10. Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Flavored Sauce to taste
11. Slowly put the remaining cooked ingredients back into the wok
Now that you know what to do with your leftover food, you can start cooking Bihon Guisado with my recipe. It's so delicious, one serving is not enough!
Want more #CookwithMrsMartinezRecipes? Check out this tab here.
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +