Make Your Own Havaianas is now on its 9th year! This is going to be my first time to attend a full-customization event and I want one of YOU to be there with me ; ) It will be a lot of fun as we will be experiencing the colorful and lively streets of Brazil this summer.
What: Make Your Own Havaianas 2014 #MYOH2014
When: May 8 to 11, 2014 (Thursday to Sunday)
Where: Glorietta Activity Center
Opening time: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekdays
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM on weekends
NO entrance fee!!!
|mix and match everything from soles and straps, to color combinations inspired by street art, and to the fun limited edition pins|
Inspired by a 200-year old tradition from Brazil, this year's commemorative pair features colorful Bonfim wish ribbons that are worn for good luck. The print wishes every wearer Alegria, FDiversao, Empolgacao, Euforia and Felicidade or Joy, Amusement, Excitement, Euphoria and Bliss-true to the Havaianas always summer spirit.
Let's decorate this season's must-have accessory-flip-flops. If you are available on May 6 (Tuesday), the day VIPs and media are going, then you can enter my giveaway!
Here's what one of YOU will be getting:
- A free pass to #MYOH2014 and your very own unique pair of Havaianas for FREE
- Please make sure that you can attend on MAY 6, 2014 (VIP day) before joining. NO PROXY.
- Follow Rafflecopter instructions
- You can send in as many entries until May 4, 2014 at 12 midnight
- ONE (1) winner will be determined by Rafflecopter
- Giveaway ends in May 4, 2014
- Winner will be announced on May 5, 2014
Good luck and see YOU!
xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram/ Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +